This is a digital product - no physical product will be sent.
This resource is included in the Classroom Management Mega Bundle.
These interactive posters can be placed on a wall in your classroom for the children to monitor their own behaviours and encourage independence and responsibility. They can be printed in A3 size to be large enough for the children to be able to colour in the hearts.
- As a whole class discuss the positive behaviours that Your Teacher’s Pet Creature would like to be seeing in your classroom.
- As a whole class looking at the printed posters, explain that the children will be responsible for monitoring their own behaviours.
- After discussing some kind and positive behaviours, explain that the children can colour in a heart when they either do something kind or see someone else doing something kind. It is up to you how you want to go about it.
- Once all 100 hearts have been coloured in, explain they will receive a whole-class reward. Obviously some trust is involved here and discussing being honest can be helpful.
This resource pairs well with the following digital resources:
- Rewards Jar Labels
- Classroom Guidelines Posters (Set of 9)
- Piece By Piece Behaviour Tracker
This resource makes up part of the overall Your Teacher’s Pet Creature Classroom Management approach to introducing positive behaviours. It works great by itself but works best when combined with the beautifully illustrated book and cute plush toy.