This is a digital product - no physical product will be sent.
This resource is included in the Classroom Management Mega Bundle.
Encourage your children to “think” about their behaviour when trying to support positive behaviours in your classroom. This poster acts as a visual reminder and encourages positive language to be used. It is important that children learn to think before they speak. This can be printed in A4 or A3 size, either on card or on paper and then laminated
- As a whole class discuss the different parts to T.H.I.N.K and their importance.
- Encourage the children to demonstrate with an example.
- Place this poster on a wall in your classroom to remind the children of the positive language that you want to see in your room.
This resource pairs well with the following digital resources:
- 100 Positive Behaviours Poster
- 100 Acts Of Kindness Poster
- Rewards Jar Labels
- Learning Goals Tracker
This resource makes up part of the overall Your Teacher’s Pet Creature Classroom Management approach to introducing positive behaviours. It works great by itself but works best when combined with the beautifully illustrated book and cute plush toy.