This is a digital product - no physical product will be sent.
This resource is included in the Classroom Management Mega Bundle.
Use these jar labels to set up a whole class positive reward system in your classroom. Take your pick as to which one you want to use. You can fill your jar with whatever you like - pebbles, stones or even beans. Once it is full your children will receive their reward. This is a great visual reminder for the children, to watch as their jar fills.
- As a whole class discuss the positive behaviours that Your Teacher’s Pet Creature would like to be seeing in your classroom.
- Explain that he will be observing all behaviours and will add peebles (whichever object you have chosen) to the jar.
- Let your children know that when the jar is full or at a particular level (depending on which label you use) they will receive their reward.
This resource pairs well with the following digital resources:
- 100 Acts of Kindness Poster
- 100 Positive Behaviours Poster
- Whole Class Behaviour Chart
- Classroom Guidelines Posters (Set of 9)
- Piece By Piece Behaviour Tracker
This resource makes up part of the overall Your Teacher’s Pet Creature Classroom Management approach to introducing positive behaviours. It works great by itself but works best when combined with the beautifully illustrated book and cute plush toy.