This is a digital product - no physical product will be sent.
This resource is included in the Classroom Management Mega Bundle.
Encourage positive behaviours in your classroom with this cute behaviour tracker. It can be printed in A4 or A3 size and placed on your whiteboard or on a wall in your classroom. This poster is a layered poster where you can attach and remove Your Teacher’s Pet Creature body parts.
- As a whole class discuss the positive behaviours that Your Teacher’s Pet Creature is wanting to see in the classroom, using the Classroom Guidelines Posters as a visual reminder for the children.
- Demonstrate how the poster works by attaching body parts to Teacher’s Pet Creature. (Body parts can be attached with velcro dots or blu tack once they have been laminated).
- Explain that if Teacher’s Pet Creature observes positive behaviours, a body part will be attached.
- The aim is to have Teacher’s Pet Creature in one piece by the end of the day. (Rewards can be given out if this occurs).
This resource pairs well with the following digital resources:
- Classroom Guidelines Posters (Set of 9)
This resource makes up part of the overall Your Teacher’s Pet Creature Classroom Management approach to introducing positive behaviours. It works great by itself but works best when combined with the beautifully illustrated book and cute plush toy.