This easy-to-use behaviour chart is a visual reminder in the classroom to encourage those positive behaviours. With each child responsible for their own name on the chart, this tool will encourage children to follow the classroom guidelines.
- Editable Version Included
• As a whole class discuss the positive behaviours/classroom guidelines that Your Teacher’s Pet Creature would like to be seeing in your classroom.
• Explain that the children will each have their own name on the chart.
• The aim of the chart is for the children to display positive behaviours that help them to move their name to the top of the chart.
• You could set specific rewards if all children make it to the top of the chart by the end of the day.
Please note this product is digital and will be sent via email.
How will I receive my digital downloads?
You will be able to download your digital products directly after the checkout screen, you will also be emailed a download link for future use.
What happens if this resource is updated?
You receive free life time updates with all of our resources. You will be sent a new download link when we update or expand any resources you have purchased.
What Programs Do I Need To Open Them?
All our resources are either image files (.jpg), PDF files, or publisher documents.
So adobe PDF reader, and pusblisher will be requred.
Digital Resource Details
All our digital resources are emailed directly to your inbox within 30 minutes of your purchase.
The majority of files are .PDF files, but to get the full use from our editable resources you will also need to be able to access Publisherand PowerPointdocuments.