This is a digital product - no physical product will be sent.
This resource is included in the Classroom Management Mega Bundle.
This easy-to-use behaviour chart is a visual reminder in the classroom to encourage those positive behaviours. With each child responsible for their own name, this tool will encourage children to follow the classroom guidelines.
- As a whole class discuss the positive behaviours/classroom guidelines that Your Teacher’s Pet Creature would like to be seeing in your classroom.
- Explain that the children will each have their own name on the chart.
- The aim of the chart is for the children to display positive behaviours that help them to move their name to the top of the chart.
- You could set specific rewards if all children make it to the top of the chart by the end of the day.
This resource pairs well with the following digital resources:
- Classroom Award Certificate
- Classroom Guidelines Posters (Set of 9)
- Rewards Jar Labels
This resource makes up part of the overall Your Teacher’s Pet Creature Classroom Management approach to introducing positive behaviours. It works great by itself but works best when combined with the beautifully illustrated book and cute plush toy.