This Classroom Management Mega Bundle contains a series of printable resources and posters to compliment Your Teacher's Pet Creature and improve behaviour in your classroom.
This pack is filled with the following resources:
Awards and Rewards
- Adoption Certificate
- Brag Tags - Lanyards and Wristbands
- Classroom Award Certificates
- Rewards Jar Labels
- 100 Acts of Kindness Poster
- 100 Positive Behaviours Poster
- Personal Reward Charts
- Wall Behaviour Peg Chart
- Whole Class Behaviour Chart
- Behaviour Match Activity
- Colouring Activity Sheets
- Word Slueths
- Classroom Guidelines Posters (Set of 9)
- Give Me 5 Poster
- Moorning Greeting Choices Poster (2 options)
- The 5 L's of Listening Poster
- Think Poster
- Piece by Piece Behaviour Tracker
- Your Teacher's Pet Creature Star Student
- Todays Pet Helper Poster (3 choices)
- Desk Name Tags
- Desk Positive Behaviour Tracker
- Learning Goals Tracker
- Noise-O-Meter (3 Options)
- Volume Posters (Level 0 - Level 5)
- Activity Sheet
- Parents Introduction Letter
- Adventure Book Cover Page
All with themed art, designed to improve the Your Teacher's Pet Creature experience!
You will need to be able to unzip the digital resource pack, and be able to open PDF files on your computer to use this.
What a fantastic resource!!! I absolutely love this and have loved introducing it in my class. All resources are well made and super cute. The bundle is awesome :)
Good service and great product
The students love our new library pet creature - Sparkles Thunderbolt. The teacher's pet creature is well-made, super cute and the book and mega classroom bundle compliment our positive Behaviour for Learning environment. Thanks!
What a fabulous idea to provide resources for many aspects of the classroom to support our pet creature. My class love the ‘Give me Five’ and it works so well to get their attention.
It’s also appreciated that as you update the items in the bundle, that you let us know about it and not try and charge us more money for the new items.
My Kinder children absolutely love "Bluey" They grasped the idea of a special kinder friend immediately and with the help of all the resources, I can't wait to see what adventures we have throughout the year. The children are so looking forward to taking Bluey home.